Ben specialises in rail, cost and commercial management recruitment, placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers rail, commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
You are applying for the position of Senior Estimator to work within the Civils Infrastructure division. Working within the Infrastructure team, you will be focused on a large scale project where you will be undertaking; Cost Planning and Pre-Contract Estimates. To help you in your role you will be backed by one of the UK's leading Construction and Infrastructure consultancies, who boast a heritage of expertise and diversity as well as being the partner of choice for local government
Job DescriptionAt a business with a true focus on its people, your salary will be enhanced with 25 days holiday, company pension and a benefits scheme which can be tailored to suit your life style.
You'll be making a difference by:
* Producing accurate and comprehensive estimates for large or complex projects
* Carrying out complicated and large estimates with minimal supervision and support
* Managing the estimating process at project level.
* Use of recognised and appropriate method of measurement rules when preparing all estimates
* Work with the procurement team to support with tender and contract price analysis
* Keeping up to date with developments and practices within area of expertise, and ensure best practice is passed on the team
We're looking for someone who has:
* An appropriate commercial qualification coupled with a proven background in estimating within a civils environment
* Membership of a relevant professional institute, chartered status
* Proven experienced gained within a wide variety of infrastructure projects
* Understanding and practical application of project management, planning, and rick management
Could you be the person we're searching for? If so, don't hesitate, apply!
A full job description is available upon request.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy, providing technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
ARM's specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.