Meet James, who specialises in Microsoft Cloud Technologies jobs within the IT industry.
Senior Digital Intel Analyst
Senior Digital Intel Analyst
My client is going through a period of growth and is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Analyst/ Web Analyst to join their team in one of the largest names in the entertainment industry. You will be the advocate for digital analytics reporting, insight, technology, infrastructure and performance, spanning their entire digital experience.
Job DescriptionJob Role: Senior Digital Analyst / Web Analyst
Location: Berkshire: Maidenhead
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
My client is going through a period of growth and is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Analyst/ Web Analyst to join their team in one of the largest names in the entertainment industry. They will be the advocate for digital analytics reporting, insight, technology, infrastructure and performance, spanning their entire digital experience. This role develops an overall strategy and best practices in digital analytics technology delivering senior-level strategic digital business insights that are directly impacting performance growth and customer experience.
Driving the digital analytics agenda and working as the primary accountable stakeholder for experience, personalisation, compliance & risk, responsible gambling & digital marketing teams delivering key performance-based digital analytics, intrinsic data mapping customer experience journeys and revenue focused digital insights.
Accountable for delivering business critical strategic results and insights for an Exec Comm, senior digital leaders and numerous senior internal/external stakeholders.
Build, manage, and continuously optimised detailed business critical reporting of digital channel performance - acting as the primary change agent within the business to ensure clarity of understanding and adoption of usages to increase business performance and reduce business risk.
* A leader in providing digital analytical insights to delivery timely responsible gaming pre-empt intervention, security threats from irregular digital interactions and overall digital platform customer experience adherence with digital external governing bodies.
* Proactively look for areas of opportunity including key customer journeys.
* Strategic analysis to drive decisions focused on marketing performance and budget planning.
* Develop approaches and solutions allowing application of skills and creativity.
* Analysis and trend monitoring work with various teams across the business to tackle changes or suggest enhancements to improve the user experience.
* Ownership and evangelise for Adobe Analytics from both a reporting and administration perspective.
* Providing analysis for user optimisation tests, both pre and post test
* Providing marketing performance reporting pre & post campaign as well as BAU
* Manage and deliver projects to tight deadlines, accountable for £1m digital analytics budget.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
* Ideally a BS/BA in Mathematics, digital marketing, Operations Science, Economics, or IT or equivalent level of achievement through experience.
* Extensive in a senior level digital analytics and data infrastructure role.
* Extensive experience/use of advanced Adobe Analytics and digital marketing tools such as Double Click, Facebook, AppNexus
* Highly proficient in database algorithms, digital data modelling, consuming media agency data and advance knowledge of Google algorithms
* A passion for finding actionable insights from raw data
* Ability to collate, translate, analyse & present data in a clear manner points for key senior stakeholder
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Knowledge in data visualisation is mandatory
* Enjoys working in a growing and developing an environment where they can influence change and make an impact.
* Strong commercial focus on the ability to balance risks vs. rewards and to maximise the cost-effectiveness and profitability of the business
* Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
* Demonstrates a sense of passion and pride about own work and inspires colleagues with shared goals whilst promoting an environment of achievement.
* Establishes a positive and collaborative relationship with all stakeholders
* Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of the function.
* An ability to educate and become a thought leader of a data-driven approach to digital performance.
* Exceptional stakeholder management with an ability to identify and prioritise their business goals, build strong relationships and tailor communication to meet needs.
* Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, innovations in relevant technology, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business. Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.