Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Senior Consultant London £75,000 * Consulting Experience within a technology environment * Application Security or Software Testing experience * Development Experience in a major programming language such as C/C#/C++/Java * Strong Scripting Experience * Willingness to travel up to 80% to client site * Security Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CSSLP
Job DescriptionSenior Consultant
Job Description and Requirements:
Our client is looking for a software testing and security specialist to join the Professional Services team. Consultants are responsible for the organisation and successful delivery of the software integrity solutions.
The Senior Consultant supports clients in three key areas:
* Solution design: Engaging with leading technology organisations to understand their needs and solve business critical problems with regard to software quality and security
* Solution delivery: End to end - from project initiation to completion with ownership of successful results
* Expert consulting: Advising clients and providing solution expertise in software testing and security
Relevant skills & experience:
* Proven technical ability, excellent consulting skills and a motivation for delivering innovative solutions for top tier technology organisations
* Ability to grow in a demanding environment with clients who have high expectations
* At least 4 years consulting experience within a technology environment; in software testing and application security
* At least 2 years development experience; in C/C++, Java, C# or another major programming language
* Expert knowledge of various software development process models and object oriented programming concepts
* Strong scripting capability in one or more common scripting languages
* Experienced working in both Windows and Linux environments
* Knowledge of build systems and software development tools
* Bachelor Degree qualification or higher in computer science, engineering or other scientific degree
* Willingness to travel 80% to customer sites, in and outside of the UK
* Security certifications such as CEH, CISSP and CSSLP
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.