Meet James, who specialises in Microsoft Cloud Technologies jobs within the IT industry.
Senior Azure Architect
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Senior Azure Architect
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant/Architect to join a reputable IT Managed Service Provider with Microsoft Gold Partner accreditation. My client is going through a period of growth and is looking to expand their consultancy team. The consultant will have to specialise in the delivery of Azure Solutions. This role involves all aspects of consultancy from pre and post-sales activities, presentations, through to detailed planning and implementation of solutions.
Job DescriptionMix of: Home / Office (Dorset) / Customer sites across the South of the UK
£70,000+ Benefits (£5k Car allowance, Pension, Bonus)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant/Architect to join a reputable IT Managed Service Provider with Microsoft Gold Partner accreditation. My client is going through a period of growth and is looking to expand their consultancy team. The consultant will have to specialise in the delivery of Azure Solutions.
This role involves all aspects of consultancy from pre and post-sales activities, presentations, through to detailed planning and implementation of solutions. The successful candidate will be joining an established and experienced team of Azure consultants.
The role requires both significant customer engagement across the South of the UK in order to engage, design, deliver and support high-quality cloud solutions to new and existing clients. The candidate will be migrating solutions to end-user clients from 500 to multi-thousand users. This role will be predominantly office based as the company enjoy collaborating new and innovative ideas and working on projects as a team.
My client expressed that the ideal candidate will come from an IT service or consulting organisation. If you have a strong background in being a member of a team that leads enterprise-level planning and implementation projects, as well as, are a subject matter expert in within Microsoft Azure then my client will be extremely interested in you.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner. They are committed to their staff development and delivering high-quality solutions to their customers. They also have a strong working relationship with Microsoft which ensures that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to keep working alongside developing technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have strong design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions.
* Must have strong experience as a consultant specialising in Microsoft technologies.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships and lead workshops.
* Candidates must be prepared to evangelise their technology area by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles, blogging and taking part in marketing events.
* Candidates will be expected to identify business growth opportunities and, alongside our sales team, help develop solutions to meet client needs in these areas.
Specialist Technical Requirements in some of the following areas:
* Azure (Essential)
* Operations Management Suite
* Storage & Networking
* Active Directory, FIM, ADFS, PKI
* OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, In tune, Mobile Device Management
Microsoft Certifications such as;
* MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
* Implementing Microsoft Azure infrastructure Solutions - Exam 70-533
* Microsoft Azure Solutions - Exam 70-534
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.