Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Security Risk Analyst
Security Risk Analyst
Our client is a manufacturing company, currently a the forefront of a unique and exclusive industry. It is currently in need of a Security Risk Analyst to join its team in Basingstoke to assist with the safe keeping of company assets.
Job DescriptionSecurity Risk Analyst
This key member of the security team will be primarily responsible for the operation, control, analysis and improvement of remote workers and business traveller support, the security aspects of transport movements and assessment of security risks in the bid processes.
The Security Risk Analyst will be expected to deputise for the Head Office and CTO HSSE Manager.
- Organisation Chart (key reports and reporting lines)
- Dimensions (number reports and financial values)
- Assist in building and developing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to drive commitment based security throughout Head Office.
- Operate and improve the security support provided to remote workers and business travellers.
- Work with security and shipping teams to correctly assess the risk of high value transport movements, recommend mitigation's, monitor the implementation of mitigation and assess its effectiveness.
- Participate in the bid process, addressing identified risks through timely risk register input and implementation of risk management strategies.
- Ensure that the business has a fit for purpose information and intelligence network to support decision processes for all established and dynamic HSSE risks.
- Administer the Group HSSE risk assessment and associated policy and procedural process.
- Provide timely special assessment reports as required.
- Provide support from Viables for HSSE risk assessments, site surveys and reviews.
- Liaise with sector colleagues, law enforcement and commercial intelligence companies to constantly review industry best practise.
- Assistance in the management and investigation of HSSE related incidents.
- Analysis of high risk destinations and corporate event locations.
- Generating and maintaining employee handbooks for overseas locations.
- Identification of commercial security companies to provide local guarding (e.g. in country close protection) and alarm monitoring within the region.
- Manage HSSE databases and electronic filing systems. Gather and report identified KPIs. Analyse trends in KPIs and provide recommendations to address negative trends.
- Analyse internal and external incidents and update risk assessments accordingly to reflect learnings from the incident. Link the outputs from Risk Assessments to the Group Baseline Security Manual.
- Participate in the bid and trial approval processes reviewing plans and documentation, assessing potential risks and completing necessary risk assessments.
- Drive change and innovate - We will look for better ways of developing our business
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in a security/risk analyst position and/or educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a security/risk or business subject.
- Likely to have at least two years' experience in a Corporate Security department.
- Has at least two years' experience government, academic, law enforcement or military assessment role.
- Have a good working knowledge of international terrorism, single issue extremism, serious and organised crime, social engineering and the threats they present in the UK and overseas, as well as the commercial security methods used to counter them.
- Experience of ISO management systems.
- Experience of managing travel and shipping security and associated risk assessments.
- Experience of crisis management and business continuity.
- Experience in security/risk process mapping.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.