I focus on delivering IT staffing solutions to our high-profile clients, on a contract basis. I cover a wide range of roles across a variety of corporate clients, using my expertise to quickly source the ideal candidate.
My client is currently looking for a highly skilled IS Security Architect to join their Business Solutions Team and reporting directly the lead Security Architect at their offices in Staines
Job DescriptionSecurity Architect
6 months +
My client is currently looking for a highly skilled IS Security Architect to join their Business Solutions Team and reporting directly the lead Security Architect at their offices in Staines (TW18).
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a Security Architect to join an organisation that is passionate about breaking new grounds in emerging technology.
You will be a proactive professional with practical experience in guiding other IS professionals to meet the emerging security challenges.
• Responsible for developing the Security Architecture framework in line with industry recognised architecture best practices
• Define and integrate security architecture artefacts into new and existing project deliverables, in a repeatable and consistent manner
• Apply security controls in solution design within projects, drawing out options and provide recommendations to the business and IS leadership teams.
• Work with the wider architectural community to embed security into new and existing patterns and technologies
• Assess the appropriateness of enterprise security architectural controls using recognised industry methods
• Act as an ambassador for security within Information Systems and wider business
• Assist other solution architects to embed security by design in driving greater autonomy
The Person Skills & Knowledge required
• Demonstrable practical experience in applying security controls in solution designs
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• Strong team player with passion to share and coach others
• Good understanding of standard project delivery life cycle
• Experience of working in a complex enterprise environment, with multiple business units and conflicting business drivers
• Ability to research into new areas of security controls and be able to get involved in some prototype configuration activities
• Recent experience of delivering Information Security in a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) environment will be highly desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.