My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
SAS DI Developer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
SAS DI Developer
SAS Data Warehouse Development Consultant with excellent exposure to SAS DI Studio is required for a well known household brand.
Job DescriptionSAS DI Developer - SAS DI Studio, ETL flows, Data Warehouse (DWH),
6 months initially
Our client requires a SAS Data Warehouse Development Consultant with excellent exposure to SAS DI Studio. It will be your responsibility to create and support the development of new areas within the Data Warehouse and you will play a pivotal role in developing, supporting and interrogating data sources into the data warehouse solution.
Responsibilities will include -
- Supporting robust systems solutions.
- Providing analysis and fixes for support enquires within SAS DI Studio. These fixes will be required to be reviewed by the development team prior to testing and implementation.
- Providing innovative ways in which to improve delivery whilst reducing costs and Timescales.
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues with systems and data requirements.
- Creating release documents.
- When required to be part of the testing of Beta programs with the clients approved suppliers.
- If required due to workload pressure to undertake any other roles designated at the time within the MI Systems arena.
Technical skills required
- Excellent PL and Transact SQL Skills
- To have outstanding skills in SAS DI Studio, LSF, Unix or Linux
- Experience of the Development Lifecycle, System Testing and Release Management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Building ETL flows for a data warehouse
- An Understanding of Oracle
- Knowledge of XML
- Supporting methodologies and best practice
- Data Analysis methodologies, including Data Modelling
- Sound knowledge of Database Design, specifically Data Warehousing
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.