Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Do you have experience in using Microsoft Visio to present data? Do you have excellent communication skills in order to work closely with different people? Are you interested in progressing your career with a Global Technology Leader? This role could be for you; a Reporting Analyst is required for a permanent position to be based in Central London.
Job DescriptionReporting Analyst - London
£28,000 - £30,000
My client is a global science & technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, & health markets. The company support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
**The successful candidate must be able to obtain SC Clearance**
A reporting analyst is required to work within the Service Delivery Performance Management team which provides detailed & accurate information on Performance Management, Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators & Customer Satisfaction.
* Responsible for production of reports relating to service management
* Performance management reporting including detailed analysis of data used to produce service levels
* Reporting to the Service Delivery Performance Manager and keeping them updated and informed on all issues relating to reporting
* Working closely with and engaging with the Service Design function to ensure that any changes, enhancements & additions to the current solution can be reported
* Provide ad hoc reporting, technical information & analysis of Performance Management data as required to the Service Performance Management Team
* Experience in producing reports using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio
* Able to engage and coordinate with a number of different contacts
Desirable experience would include;
* Experience of working within a service delivery or performance management function would be desirable
* Experience in providing reports to be used within SIAM and Tower environments would be advantageous
This role would suit someone who is looking to begin their career with a company where they will be able to directly have an impact in the programme you will beworking on.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.