Meet Aiden, who specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry and loves pizza!
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Our luxury Automotive client is looking for a motivated individual to join the team on a long term rolling contract
Job DescriptionJob Purpose
To control and coordinate BoM and Releasing activity.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Assist the PMT teams in meeting programme release requirements - Single Point of Contact for all Releasing and BoM related matters within a Specific PMT area
• Maintain the Bill of Materials by regular reviews with the Engineers, Providing guidance and assistance with Release pack generation
• Provide Specialist Releasing assistance to ensure compliance to the latest processes and standards
• Track Engineering Timing Release Schedule (ETRS) to ensure on-time delivery of Releases
• Check and confirm the accuracy and content of Release packs ahead of submission
• Make judgements to prioritise workload whilst bearing in mind the effects on downstream events and customers
• Must be able to work to and be very aware of programme deadlines, release timing requirements and material required dates
• Develop knowledge of the specific business area and unique characteristics of release content, structures and requirements in order to further assist with Release generation and to explain as required to signatories
• Steadfastly pursue the ‘Right First Time’ policy for Releasing
• Work with programme office and engineering services to keep abreast of any changes in release requirements
• Assist in the tracking of the eCMS Concern status as required
Qualifications & Experience
• Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant experience
• Understanding, if not experience, of planning, databases and automotive industry would be helpful
• Experience in engineering change management and Bill of Material management
• Excellent communication skills, plus being comfortable communicating with different levels within the business, is essential
• Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
• A good team player who can work alone when required.
• Needs to be thorough – Attention to detail is critical
• Highly Self Motivated and Focused
• Reliable and Punctual
• Required to work outside normal hours if necessary to achieve deadlines
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.