Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Quantity Surveyor London (Central) Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package My client a highly successful construction group are enjoying a period of growth and expansion, and with this are looking to add a business and career minded Quantity Surveyor to their team. Working on a flagship commercial project, you will be responsible for work packages covering NEC3 and JCT contract forms.
Job DescriptionQuantity Surveyor
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
My client a highly successful construction group are enjoying a period of growth and expansion, and with this are looking to add a business and career minded Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Working on a flagship commercial project, you will be responsible for work packages covering NEC3 and JCT contract forms.
* You will have gained practical experience across civils, ground works and concrete structures including RC Frames.
* Professional Quantity Surveying qualification at degree level or equivalent
* Ability to use MS office applications and COINS financial packages
* Ideally RICS/CIOB accredited
* CSCS card
* Management of costs on a wide variety of projects
* Administration of agreements for both build and design and build
* Preparation of early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
* Day to day supervision of Assistant and trainee Surveyors
* Value management and cost control
* Preparation of tender and contract documentation
* Risk Management
* Preparing and analysing costs for tenders
* Allocating work to subcontractors
* Appoint and administer sub-contractor to carry out works including subsequent agreement of final account
* Providing advice on and producing contractual claims
* Developing knowledge relevant to contract conditions and their applications
* Attend Design and Value Engineering Meetings
* Liaise closely with Site Management team in respect of day to day matters
* Liaising with Clients / Employer's Agent / to agree interim valuations and final accounts
* Ensure that interim valuations are submitted and paid on time
Are you presently looking to change your position and gain a chance for progression and involvement in great projects? If so, get in touch today!
A full job description is available upon request,
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.