Ben specialises in rail, cost and commercial management recruitment, placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers rail, commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Why would you chose to work for a vibrant company with over 70 years' of excellence in their field? One good reason: the investment in you. In return for your commitment and willingness to excel, you'll receive first class training an excellent salary, 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more), and a flexible benefits package which can be tailored as you wish. And that's on top of a car allowance.
Job DescriptionAs a Quantity Surveyor, you'll be given the opportunity to work on multiple marine and dredging projects up to £50m in value, all the while being able to say you work for an industry leader. You could be working on constructing tunnels, protecting our seabeds or feats of waterway engineering.
* NEC (main and subcontract)
You'll be making a difference by:
* Providing commercial support to the business and project teams, with responsibility for all contractual and administrative matters
* The procurement and management of sub-contractors
* Producing financial reports and confidently communicating with stakeholders
* Assisting the contract support engineer with claims preparations and submissions
* Preparing monthly valuations for term maintenance contracts
* Visiting project sites, managing specific commercial issues and compiling monthly variations and forecasts.
We're looking for someone who has:
* A relevant construction degree with a focus on quantity surveying
* A background in quantity surveying for projects covering marine or coastal civil engineering, however a civils background with use of the relevant contracts forms will be considered
* Confidence in their ability to produce invoices, charters and relevant financial reports
* Site-based project experience.
Could you be the person we're searching for? If so, don't hesitate, apply!
A full job description is available upon request.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy, providing technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
ARM's specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.