Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
I have a great opportunity available for a Quality Technician who is seeking to either develop their skills or gain new experience of working within the Medical Device sector.
Job DescriptionQuality Technician
£20k - £25k per annum + benefits
Are you a Quality Technician looking for a fresh new opportunity, perhaps a change of industry? My client are a reputable company who specialise in the design and manufacture of high voltage generators for x-rays, a key piece of diagnostic equipment for the Medical industry.
Although my client specialise within the Medical industry, Medical experience is not essential. It would be ideal if you have experience of working within a highly regulated sector i.e Automotive, Aerospace
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Support a "Quality comes first" culture throughout the organization by driving enhancement activities and leading through example.
- Establish and manage plans to improve product and component quality with internal staff and suppliers.
-Ensure that all calibrated tooling and equipment, including ESD, is maintained, on time and that records are being kept.
- Establish routines and conduct incoming inspection and in-process inspection.
- Establish routines and conduct final inspection and ensure products are not released for production or shipment unless all specifications are met or proper authorization has been obtained to release a product not meeting all specifications.
- Work closely with production staff to resolve any internal quality issues and report the issues to a Senior Quality Technician.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and propose solutions to maintain and improve product quality and internal processes.
- Conduct non-conforming product returns processes.
- Conduct 5S procedure to improve a workplace.
- Building & maintaining relationships with all staff including Engineering, Purchasing, Materials Control, Assembly, Test and Despatch Teams.
Skills, Experience, Person qualities
- Numerate, analytical, factual and strong attention to details. (essential)
- Able to understand engineering drawings (essential)
- Able to use measuring tools such as a vernier (essential)
- Strong teamwork skills. (essential)
- Computer skills [word processing, spreadsheets, email, etc.]. (essential)
- Able to effectively communicate to suppliers and internal staff at all levels. (essential)
- Able to use continuous improvement techniques to variation reduction and quality enhancement (preferred)
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.