I specialise in the sourcing and acquisition of talent within the oil and gas market. I work with oil and gas professionals, as well as those seeking to transfer their skills into this exciting industry. The typical roles I recruit for include mechanical design, mechanical engineering, electrical design, project management, production and manufacturing.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
My client, a leading healthcare company, is seeking a Quality Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Job DescriptionQuality Manager
- Data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- CAPA, SCAR and Issue Resolution investigation, administration and monitoring.
- Deviation and Non-Conformance administration and monitoring.
- Quality document creation, issue, control, review, approval and archive.
- Coordinating and conducting Internal and External Quality Audits.
- Preparing for and hosting customer, regulatory and notified body audits.
- Quality Related Training and monitoring.
- Quality related improvement projects and quality initiatives
- Understanding of GxP requirements.
- Degree in Science or Engineering related subject or equivalent proven ability
- Ability gained within the healthcare industry
- Working knowledge of global healthcare regulations such as FDA & ISO
- Experience in Managing Quality Systems in a Manufacturing Industry
- Skilled in the interpretation of regulations and directives such as CFR 820 and ISO 13485 in a Manufacturing environment.
- Proven people management skills.
- Proven planning and organisational skills.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.