Quality Liaison Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Quality Liaison Engineer
I am currently working with a Manufacturing company who supply into the Automotive sector. They are seeking a Quality Liaison Engineer who has electrical / electronics experience with a background in the Automotive sector.
Job DescriptionQuality Liaison Engineer
Salary up to £35k
Our client is a leading Automotive supplier who are currently looking for a Quality Liaison Engineer for this brand new role within the business. The ideal candidate will need to have an Electronics / Manufacturing or Production background that will be able to work in a busy automotive environment.
- Report and record all quality concerns found on parts at the customers
- Receive and monitor supplier and customer concerns
- Act as communication between customer located at the assembly plant
- Collate data and report back day to day concerns between the customer
- Create, issue, co-ordinate and track 8D corrective action process
- Communicate with manufacturing plants to request and follow up.
- Obtain and monitor all relevant Parts Submission Warrants
Ensure the Quality function actively participates and supports in project and design activities
- Support Project Management System and other APQP activities as a Project Quality Assurance Leader.
- Provide support for engineering activities within the plant
- Immediately report any major concerns, customers escalations and road blocks to Management Co-ordination of rework activities
- Check manpower requirements for any in-plant activities.
- Control, training and education of agency rework staff located within the customers assembly plant
Maintain compliance with Quality systems
- Adherence to the departments procedures and instructions and TS16494 requirements
Education & Qualifications
- Engineering Degree (preferably in Electronics) or relevant experience
- Professional experience
- Experience in industrial environment, preferably Automotive and/or Electronics Production/Manufacturing
Technical Knowledge (and Skills)
- Working knowledge of Electronics- hardware and software
- Working knowledge of the specific requirements for automotive electronics
- Working knowledge of automotive systems and software
- Working knowledge of APQP, 8D, PPAP, basic Problem Solving methods
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous working capabilities
- Self-confident and motivated
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Other European languages and Japanese would be an advantage
- Legally able to work in the UK.
- Full Driving Licence and valid Passport
- Able to undertake Domestic and International travel with overnight stays away from home, sometimes at short notice.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.