I am a recruitment specialist in the aerospace and defence domain. My skills include resourcing experienced and highly-skilled individuals for roles and projects such as quality assurance, programme support and project management.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
QUALITY ENGINEER - BEDFORDSHIRE - £40,000 Are you an accomplished Quality Engineer with extensive SAP experience. Do you have trial skills and experience of working in a Defence/Military environment? If yes, my client - a leading Defence & Aerospace company - will want to see your CV! Please read on and apply below!
Job DescriptionJob Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire
Salary: up to £40,000
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Ampthill on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will ideally be currently SC Cleared or must be able to obtain SC Clearance. We cannot consider your application if you do not meet this criteria.
The main effort within this role is to support off-site trial activities in and around the Bovington area as part of my client’s validation programme. Key skill will include being able to work as part of a multi-skill team to investigate failures and drive root cause corrective action within the business and the supply base. Knowledge of DRACAS and incident sentencing boards would be beneficial. The role will require extended period of work in the Bovington area.
* Extensive SAP, RCA, CP & MRB experience is essential.
* Experienced Quality Engineer having prior successes working with multi skilled teams in the trial environment
* Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance, especially working with large system design and manufacture sub contracts, FAT Testing & Non-Conformance management.
* Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, managing MRBs, producing Data Packs & As-Built lists.
* Management of non-conformances, trend assessment and identification of risks, strong SAP user skills.
* Experience of leading RCCA teams and Material Review Boards to drive solutions to issues and develop robust preventative actions.
* Knowledge of AS9100 and ISO9001.
* Product and process auditing experience in the defence / aerospace sectors.
* Knowledge of Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing / Vehicle integration / Composites / Machining in the Space, Automotive and / or Defence sectors.
* Strong interpersonal skills: ability to initiate and maintain relationships with challenging international suppliers and manage frequent interactions with senior management and other internal customers.
* Ability to challenge individuals at all levels to ensure compliance to business processes and standards.
* Trials skills and experience would be advantageous.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.