I joined ARM as a Junior Consultant and have been within the Group for nearly three years, so have a good understanding of the rail industry and the recruitment process. My aim is to successfully meet my clients' needs and assist them with identifying talent and filling roles. I look forward to building bigger, better and stronger relationships not only with our clients but candidates too.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Quality consultant Location: London or Croydon Salary: Negotiable Perm My client is looking for a Quality Consultant to join their team in either London or Croydon. The main duties of the Quality consultant and purpose of this role is supporting the clients largest projects, and secondly to provide support to the railway division.
Job DescriptionThe role also includes:
* Development of the clients quality system in support of the current and new accreditations
* Co-ordination of all accreditation processes
* Provision of audit resource support for all clients activities
* Checking deliverables when appropriate
* Collecting and analysing data from audit findings and liaising with staff and third parties
* You will be required to attend client’s office/site as appropriate
* You have to be willing to travel and work abroad on short term assignments.
In addition, you will be responsible for the Railways Divisional Business Management System(BMS) compliance with the clients group systems and to coordinate with Railways account and unit representatives.
We are looking for an individual with the following experience and skills:
* Previous experience of working with ISO17020, 17021 and 17065 standards
* Knowledge of management systems and good skills in communication, organisation, report writing and IT.
* An auditing qualification, Lead auditor (preferred).
* Understanding of standards, assurance processes and the role of standards.
* Membership of CQI or working towards would be an advantage
* Previous experience in the Rail industry would be an advantage.
* Experience of BS EN 50126 ‘RAMS’ processes would be an advantage
You will have:
* Demonstrable and proven Lead auditor experience
* Experience of procedure development applications.
* Work experience from within a quality management environment.
* Some exposure to railway project work or other industrial major project(s).
* Experience of corporate document management system.
* Be able to apply procedures to organise works processes.
* You need to be highly literate and numerate coupled with good communication skills both verbally and in written communications.
* You should be able to demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with team members at all levels and external clients.
* You should be able to convey requirements to staff at all levels in a confident manner, and be prepared to work to tight deadlines at short notice.
* Knowledge of; ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 18001with good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
This role requires a person to work on their own initiative, without supervision and to prioritise workload to support the continuing growth of the team.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.