I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking 2 QA Engineers to support a new major programme in Bedfordshire. Experience within either Software / Avionics quality assurance would be highly desirable for these vacancies. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: QA Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Bedfordshire (Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a QA Engineer to join their team on an exciting new programme in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The key element within this role will be to support a new major programme, this can include but not limited to: Non-Conformance Management, MRB activity, As-Built lists, Data Pack generation and SAP operations relating to extensive MMs, Inspection Plans & PRs. All the core duties of an experienced QA Engineer will be employed during this role.
* Extensive SAP, RCA, CP & MRB experience is essential.
* Experienced Quality Engineer having prior successes working with Build-to-Print Manufacturers and Internal Design Teams
* Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance, especially working with large system design and manufacture sub contracts, FAT Testing & Non-Conformance management.
* Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, managing MRBs, producing Data Packs& As-Built lists.
* Management of non-conformances, trend assessment and identification of risks, strong SAP user skills.
* Experience of leading RCCA teams and Material Review Boards to drive solutions to issues and develop robust preventative actions.
* Knowledge of AS9100 and ISO9001.
* Knowledge of Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing / Vehicle integration / Composites / Machining in the Space, Automotive and / or Defence sectors.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to challenge individuals at all levels to ensure compliance to business processes and standards.
* Excellent management, stakeholder, risk & programmatic experience
* Avionics Quality experience
* Software Quality experience
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.