My specialist area covers a broad spectrum of roles across various disciplines and skills within the information technology sector. I specialise in working with business analysts, business architects and project managers, predominantly in the utilities and marine sectors.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Gloucestershire Permanent £35,000 - £40,000pa + benefits **CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO UNDERGO GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE** Are you an organised and highly efficient Project Support professional? If so, please get in touch.
Job DescriptionProject Support Officer - Gloucestershire
£35,000 - £40,000pa + benefits
**CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT AND VALID SC SECURITY CLEARANCE**
A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets.
Skilled Project Support Officers are required to join a rapidly growing Programme Management team in Gloucestershire.
You will undertake the following:
* Project Monitoring, Control, Reporting, Governance (time, quality, cost)
* Finance Monitoring and reporting, and use of supporting ERP/Planning tools and Excel
* Risk and Issue Management
* Change Control
* Data and Configuration Management
* Support to team meetings
* Assistance to PMO manager, Programme Directors/Managers and Project Managers/task leads as required
* Plan and implement life-cycle engagement including bespoke governance needs from the supplier and client
You will bright, constantly bring new ideas to the table and be highly organised and efficient within a project support / PMO environment.
In addition you will be/have:
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to progress a career within PMO and/or Project Management, within a growing team
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills; including good written and oral communication skills
* Comfortable working under direction to meet agreed deadlines and priorities
* Well organised and ability to clearly convey issues as they arise to management for resolution
* A good team player with a strong work ethic and ability to concurrently work on several different tasks in parallel
* MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Planning and finance systems (ERP/MRP systems)
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.