The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Project Quality Engineer
Project Quality Engineer
Are you a Quality Engineer with experience of managing projects within the Medical Device sector? Then I have an interesting opportunity with the chance to join an innovative employer.
Job DescriptionProject Quality Engineer
£35K - £55K per annum
An innovative Medical company have a new opportunity available for a Project Quality Engineer to join their R&D division, based in Surrey. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable employer with the chance to work within a high-end office facility and be involved in the innovation of latest packages for a specialist sector.
As a Project Quality Engineer you will have experience of managing a quality project or will have worked as a Quality Engineer and have completed the PRINCE2 or an equivalent project management qualification.
You will also have gained experience of managing a Quality Management System / QMS as well as a background in developing Medical Devices.
Your understanding and working knowledge within the Medical Sector should mean than you will be fully capable of the ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485 regulations.
As the Project Quality Engineer you will be involved in;
- Working on and supporting a large number of projects to ensure they are complying with the ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485 regulations.
- Taking into considering the customer and QMS needs to ensure that the final product meets their expectations
- Working closely with the engineering teams to ensure the appropriate processes are being adhered to for the highest possible quality
- And to support the development of processes to improve the efficiency and reduce waste.
What do you need?
- Project Management experience with the appropriate qualification such as PRINCE2, PMP OR APMP
- An Engineering background within the Medical Device industry working with either Hardware, Software or Mechanics.
- A strong understanding of Quality Management Systems which will include audits and the implementation of new regulations.
On offer is a competitive salary package with potential relocation assistance.
Candidates will need to have the right work and live in the UK and be willing to relocate to Surrey for a full time, permanent position.
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.