I specialise in the technical rail area, covering both signalling and civils. I have a proven track record in my ability to successfully seek unique and difficult-to-find skill sets across niche sectors with the technical rail sector.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Project Planner Rail - Signalling Projects Swindon c£50,000 Permanent
Job DescriptionProject Planner
Rail - Signalling Projects
Key Objectives of the Role
- Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
- Production of tender information and programmes.
- Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics.
- Attend adjudication meetings and present detailed explanation of programme and methodology.
- Prepare presentations and attend customer interviews.
- Preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing Programme and supporting information.
- Analyse / prepare project progress positions and forecast project completions.
- Identify project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process.
- Preparation of entitlement submissions.
- Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
Maintain close relationships and liaise with other members of the Planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.
My client are ideally looking for someone who has strong rail knowledge and has worked on some high profile rail projects.
For an informal discussion please feel free to contact at ARM on 02392 458001 or Email your CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.