Specialising in cost and commercial management within civil engineering. Placing candidates from senior to associate director level within contracting firms and consultancies. I excel in candidate management, placing people in the right position. My expertise covers commercial management, quantity surveying, cost engineering and cost management.
Project Manager - Fit Out
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Project Manager - Fit Out
My client a facilities management and services business is currently experiencing a period of growth within their fit out division. Due to this growth they are seeking an experienced Fit-Out Project Manager to join the business. For the right individual an immediate start is on offer with a chance to hit the ground running and put great ideas into practice.
Responsible for multiple projects with values ranging from £150k to £2million you will have a broad spectrum of capability.
Typical Fit-Out projects can cover hotels, business parks, retail parks, gyms and data centres, covering services including interiors, m&e, facilities services and data management.
Role and Responsibilities
* Estimating and initial project planning
* Control of project costs delivering agreed or improved bottom line contribution
* Work closely with planning and supply chain functions/partners
* Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders (to senior Client level)
* Maintain compliance with Health and Safety legislation and the requirements and procedures of the business
* Carry out post project reviews and determine customer satisfaction, resolving any resultant issues
* Provide internal reports to the business for delivered, in-progress and future projects
* Identify and deliver organic and non-organic opportunities
* Determined and committed to meeting demanding project objectives
* Proven background in management of similar projects/sectors
* Strong attention to detail (written and numeric)
* Excellent communication/presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products, including MS Project, with a working level of CAD
* Full understanding and working knowledge of Building Regulations
* Knowledge of the various components of the construction industry, mechanical and electrical services, and building finishes in general
* Experienced and proficient of standard forms of construction contracts.
* Qualified and practiced in EH&S legislation and the requirements of the CDM regulations.
* Clean Driving Licence
Start your career move today!
For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Benjamin Green at ARM on 02392 458010 or Email your CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.