I specialise in the sourcing and acquisition of talent within the oil and gas market. I work with oil and gas professionals, as well as those seeking to transfer their skills into this exciting industry. The typical roles I recruit for include mechanical design, mechanical engineering, electrical design, project management, production and manufacturing.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
My client is seeking a Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and manage assigned workshop, repair, field service and parts projects for the overhaul, repair, revamp, installation, and modernisation of rotating equipment. The successful candidate will be the interface between the client and various internal groups involved in the quotation, contract review, order entry, staffing, purchasing, execution, invoicing and collections.
Job DescriptionProject Manager
My client is seeking a Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and manage assigned workshop, repair, field service and parts projects for the overhaul, repair, revamp, installation, and modernisation of rotating equipment.
The successful candidate will be the interface between the client and various internal groups involved in the quotation, contract review, order entry, staffing, purchasing, execution, invoicing and collections.
- Ensure the safe conduct of the project. Ensuring all company and client safety policies and procedures followed and embraced to promote a safe working environment.
- Work with clients, sales team and other relevant stakeholders to define work scopes and produce commercial and technical proposals in line with process and requirements
- Work with the workshop team, field services team, parts team and customers to put the best mix of talent in the right projects, on time and correctly, to ensure customer satisfaction consistent with our basic objectives.
- Prepare comprehensive workshop and field service project scope packs to ensure the workshop team and field service representatives are fully aware of project delivery requirements and time, cost and quality targets
- Produce accurate order communications and ensure all parties to the project are working to achieve maximum potential and results.
- Maximize value received for dollar spent.
- Expedite goods and services to meet project needs.
- Develop risk management and contingency plans.
- Control cost estimates and keep informed of overruns and shipment delays.
- Communicate with client on progress and work scope changes capturing client approval and purchase order for changes / additions
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform as agreed and comply with safety and insurance requirements.
- Manage assigned projects completing them on schedule within budget.
- Prepare workshop repair and field service proposals within specific approval process
- Develop systems to improve the process flow as needed.
- Liaise closely with the SHEQ representative in the creation, approval and maintenance of quality and HSE plans.
- Invoice preparation with accounting and payment negotiations.
- Deliver project targets to support achievement of branch repair and field service bookings and sales
- Continually update personal knowledge of relevant new technologies and through D-R specialists, legal, safety, contractual and export compliance regulations.
- Ensure regular communication with the customer in order to meet contractual reporting commitments and build a strong working relationship.
- Degree of equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Business
- Proven experience gained within an Oil and Gas/Power Generation environment
- Knowledge of rotating equipment e.g. compressors, engines, turbines
- Proven project management ability working on site with clients/customers
- Bid management
- APMP (IPMA Level D)
- Customer negotiation skills
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.