I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Exciting new position for an experienced Project Management professional to lead a team of Lubrication Engineers...
Job DescriptionProject Engineer
West London (with travel to North London, South London and Thames Valley areas)
£30k - £35k + Company Vehicle + Benefits
My client is an integrated fuels and lubricants company focused on providing bespoke service solutions to its growing customer base through each of its eight business sectors.
They are one of the UK's largest privately owned fuel distribution companies, holding a substantial share of the markets in which it is active.
They is focused on achieving a sustainable culture by behaving ethically, valuing its people and local communities whilst setting the example in the protection of our environment.
* The Technical Manager is responsible for delivering best practice lubrication programmes and providing on-site technical support directly to the customer. The role brings together the technological and problem-solving savvy of engineering with the organisational, administrative, and planning abilities of management to oversee complex enterprises from conception to completion.
* Leading a team of Lubrication Technicians, the role requires the necessary people skills to recruit, coach, mentor and motivate technical professionals whilst maintaining focus on business and commercial priorities. Acting as primary contact for all aspects of technical delivery, the role is responsible for maintaining a positive and proactive relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
* As Technical Manager you will be willing to lead from the front, acting as a role model and supporting hands on delivery as and when required. You will also have up-to-date knowledge of latest plant and equipment, broad on-site industrial experience and a good working knowledge of HSSE and ISO quality systems.
* Managing & coordinating the project team, scheduling works to deliver technical and commercial objectives
* Allocating required resources, planning within budgetary constraints, materials & equipment requirements
* Producing a range of stakeholder reports including progress updates and financial statements (internal and external)
* Liaising with client representatives to develop and maintain strong business relationships
* Providing technical support and oversight to ensure quality standards are maintained
* Ensuring strict adherence to team safety requirements, documentation and training
* Setting clear priorities driven by business goals and objectives
* Establishing efficiencies through improved systems and problem solving initiatives
* Planning, recruiting, leading and developing staff to deliver agreed plant availability at optimum cost
This is a remote working role covering the North London, South London and Thames Valley area with frequent travelling to the companies West London office and customer locations.
Qualifications, skills and experience
* Strong leadership, team management and motivational skills
* Experience working on and around industrial equipment with a basic knowledge of machine lubrication
* A good understanding of project management principles, systems and processes
* Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build good working relationships across internal and external stakeholders
* A problem solver with a pragmatic and hands on approach to identifying root causes and implementing permanent solutions
* Health and Safety conscious with a good working knowledge of HSSE best practice and relevant legislation
* Accurate reporting skills and sound financial and commercial judgement
* Experience in the use of: MS Word, Excel, Outlook/or similar for the input and extraction of data and information
* Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* Chartered Engineer desirable but not essential
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.