Meet George, who specialises in permanent and contract positions within the automotive technologies sector, focusing on electrical & mechanical – powertrain & engine skill sets.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Want to join the vehicle emissions testing team at a market leader in this field? Apply now!
Job DescriptionProject Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the quickest developing areas of the automotive industry? My client are looking for a Project Engineer to join their emissions testing team to help continue the development of their already impressive emission testing capabilities. This role will be focusing on vehicle emissions and real driving emissions (RDE) testing and ensuring that the projects are on time and budget.
- Essential experience includes either experience in engine testing or vehicle emissions testing
- Use of emissions analysis equipment is a massive advantage
- Comfortable in a customer focused environment is beneficial and liaising
- Ability to plan and execute work plan as well as deliver accurate and qualified test reports.
- Must have a HNC or HND in Engineering
- A degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Varied projects
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme
- Social hub
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.