Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
We have a new opportunity available for a Project Engineer to join a rapidly expanding Maritime company with operations in Cable Installation.
Job DescriptionProject Engineer (Cable Installation)
My client are a well-recognised Maritime company known for their presence within the offshore cable lay / cable installation market. Although this is their key strength, they are always investing into various markets within the offshore industry which has recently led to the takeover of new vessels.
Due to the increase of projects they now have a position available for a Project Engineer to join their office in Chelmsford on a 3 month contract basis.
What will you be involved in?
- Be a key part of the Project Engineering Team, providing safe, efficient and innovative engineering solutions to support the entire business.
- Support the Bids & Sales Team by providing efficient and cost effective technical solutions for bids.
- Support the Project Delivery Team in the execution of our projects and undertake specific tasks when required.
- Participate in Project Engineering meetings with internal stakeholders and/or clients
- Work with other internal stakeholders to engineer solutions that are fit for purpose, cost effective and are provided in a timely manner.
- Engineering Degree
- Knowledge/Experience in Oil & Gas Projects - offshore/subsea design practices
- Knowledge/ Experience in Offshore Windfarm Experience
- Understanding of rigging/lifting operations
- Experience in Grillage and Seafastening design on Ships
- Experience in International project work
- Ability to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Cable Lay/Umbilical Lay/Subsea Construction
- Telecoms Cable installation and maintenance experience
- An understanding of Offshore operational standards (i.e. IMCA or similar)
- Associated with a Professional Institution and ideally IEng or CEng
Location: Chelmsford, Suffolk
Please apply now for further information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.