I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team in Havant. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering services in Scheduling, Cost, Risk and Earned Value Management (EVM). This role would suit a Project Coordinator with some commercial experience who would be looking to progress their career. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Location: Havant (Commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Bournemouth, Petersfield and Fareham)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team in Havant. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £30,000 + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering services in Scheduling, Cost, Risk and Earned Value Management (EVM). In addition to the development and maintenance of Performance Measurement Baselines, ensuring fully integrated Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Statement of Work (SOW), Schedule, Earned Value and Risk baselines
* Educated in MS (Microsoft) Project®
* Established knowledge in the application of Earned Value Management, particularly on complex or large engineering programmes.
* Proficient in Programme Management tools for EVM, schedule and risk management and proficient in the use of MS Excel® in support of cost control
* Frequent use, understanding and application of EVM principles, concepts practices and standards. General knowledge of industry and company practices
* Able to develop solutions to moderate complexity problems with reference to standard processes and policies
* Self-starter. Capable of working under general supervision / direction and conduct work without the constant supervision of management, however reviewed for soundness and accuracy
* Good listener and quick to gain an appreciation of the problem
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Be able to respect sensitivities when developing solutions with the team. Good ethics will be practiced at all times.
* Possess a "can do" attitude and be energetic and enthusiastic at all times
* Be able to establish good working relationships with other professionals across the company and with customers
* Knowledge of additional functional areas such as Engineering and Operations would be an advantage
* Experience in using a Risk / Opportunity Management Tool
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.