I specialise in IT, sourcing permanent candidates for small to global organisations, including security cleared jobs, and ranging from entry-level positions to niche developers and CTOs.
AV Project Coordinator
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
AV Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Audio Visual/Video conferencing) Chessington, Greater London Up to £30,000 + negotiable benefits The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers in coordinating internal activities to ensure effective delivery first time. In addition, the Project Coordinator will own implementation responsibility for small works projects. This role is critical to the implementation process, customer experience and scalability of the projects team.
Job DescriptionProject Coordinator (Audio Visual/Video conferencing)
Chessington, Greater London
Up to £30,000 + negotiable benefits
An established but rapidly growing IT managed services provider with deep expertise in Audio Visual, Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies.
They partner with innovative leading vendors such as;
Cisco (Cisco Master Collaboration), Polycom (Platinum partner), Microsoft, Starleaf and Fuze.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers in coordinating internal activities to ensure effective delivery first time. In addition, the Project Coordinator will own implementation responsibility for small works projects. This role is critical to the implementation process, customer experience and scalability of the projects team
- Support the Project Manager as part of the variation process, managing the quoting of change requests
- Assist the Project Manager with project reporting
- Create an effective task tracking tool and utilise this on all projects
- Management of tasks via the tracking tool and escalation to the Project Manager for any risks identified
- Ordering hardware for projects as per the detailed design in agreement with the Project Manager
- Ensure hardware delivery to the warehouse is correct, remedy any issues effectively
- Ensure hardware is packaged and shipped from the warehouse to the correct locations in line with the required installation date
- Ensure all resources are effectively scheduled to meet the required deliverables (drawings, pre-staging, installation & commissioning)
- Assist the Project Manager with lessons learnt as part of project closure
- Support the Project Manager with correct project governance
- Assisting the Project Manager with issues resolution where appropriate
- Ownership of the above tasks for small works projects
- Management of the customer relationships for small works projects
- Budget tracking for small works projects
- WIP reporting for small works projects
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this post, the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, self-motivated and thrive on making a difference to those round them
You must be a problem solver, well organised, articulate and concise.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Previous experience in a Project Coordination, Project Administration or PMO role
- Experience of Project Co-ordination within an AV/UC/VC environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Communication and organisation
- Strong knowledge of project documentation and methodology
- Experience working on complex projects
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work unsupervised
In additional, the following skills/experience is not essentially but would be advantageous:
- Prince2 Foundation certified
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Access
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.