Electronics, software and control is my specialty. It is the heart of any design and I am excited to see how it evolves our future. I pride myself on delivering a professional yet personal service. I genuinely care and take time to understand and present my clients and candidates with options and suggestions that they may not have considered.
Project Applications Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Project Applications Engineer
This is your opportunity to work with a globally recognised Engine brand that has come from a racing heritage based in the heart of the automotive world- Warwickshire You will provide essential linkage between Research & Development (R&D) and customer interfacing component experts and Sales & Application engineers. Function to support the deployment of current and future technologies, additionally leading R&D projects addressing product market demands.
Job DescriptionProject Applications Engineer-Automotive engine systems
Provide essential linkage between Research & Development (R&D) and customer interfacing component experts and Sales & Application engineers. Function to support the deployment of current and future technologies, additionally leading R&D projects addressing product market demands.
You will control the portfolio of Pre-development Projects for our hydrodynamic bearings and material technologies and you would form the link between R&D and the clients (OEMs)
- Provide reliable product and performance demonstration to the technical community
- Maintain and generate product knowledge and technology trends through presentations, standards, papers and technical reports
- Establish and manage material performance data from internal bespoke rig tests
- Lead and participate in R&D projects on a local and global level according to key demands
- Undertake component benchmarking analysis, including visual assessment and providing direction for metallurgical and dimensional analysis with interpretation of results
- Contribute to the internal Innovation process by generating ideas, writing and presentation of technical papers
- Support technology meetings to define regional and global product demands
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or similar
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of internal combustion engines (essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and ability to communicate with all levels and disciplines
- Knowledge of materials and metallurgical inspection techniques (desirable)
- Good organisational skills and knowledge of project management (desirable)
- Understanding of tribology (desirable)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence to communicate and present effectively at all levels
- Must be self-motivated with drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and low tolerance of errors
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.