I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join their team in Havant. The main responsibilities will be to support the Subcontract Programme team with a range of admin tasks. The individual must have a keen eye for detail and be driven to develop their career. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Project Administrator
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Location: Havant (Commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Bournemouth, Petersfield and Fareham)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join their team in Havant. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £25,000 + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The successful Project Administrator will work as part of the Subcontract Management Team, assisting where appropriate in the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontracts in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
The main responsibilities will be to support the Subcontract Programme team with a range of admin tasks. The individual must have a keen eye for detail and be driven to develop their career. Experience in a similar role is desired.
The Project Administrator will have the below responsibilities:
* Supports associate managers, managers and/or senior managers
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Self-starter - works under very general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
* Problem solving - provides solutions of a moderate scope and complexity. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organisation objectives
* Liaison capability - Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-organisational and outside customer contacts on routine matters. May represent, with guidance, the organisation in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
* Strategically aware - Contributes to the strategic direction and completion of specific programs and projects, through sourcing strategy and supplier positioning
* Risk and Opportunity management experience
* Ability to manage and control scope through the change control processes
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task (position will include program execution and proposal support efforts) across multiple programs/platforms
* Good oral & written communication skills
* Commercial awareness
* Subcontract management and experience with supplier performance analysis.
* Recognised Project Management qualifications
* Experience of creating schedules and managing internal and external parties to the schedule
* Previous experience working with Procurement System (P2P)
* Excellent communication skill with the ability to plan, prepare and make presentations.
* Basic knowledge of Earned Value (EV) techniques
* Engineering lifecycle knowledge
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.