The range of roles I help recruit for is as wide as it is varied. In the (ARM Corporate Services) Engineering Division, I support a range of high profile global companies within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries, which means an ongoing, steep, learning curve.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Administrator looking for a challenge? Ever thought about working within the UK Defence and Space sector? Fancy getting involved in top secret and sensitive projects? Unfortunately we aren't recruiting a real life 007, but we are looking for a contract Project Administrator.
Job DescriptionThis is a 6-month contract role in Stevenage and will see the successful candidate provide full administrative support to the Project Manager and Project Team, to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the project office.
This position will require a Government security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Project administration for the Project Manager and Project Team providing comprehensive support; to include diary management and co-ordination of transnational weekly meeting.
* Develop and maintain project directory, including team, Customer team and subcontractors as selected.
* Provide comprehensive support to Project Managers and Engineering Team.
* Proactively maintain project environment and implement improvements to support project team.
* Participate in compilation of documentations, requiring good proficiency in Microsoft Office tools incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
* Maintain an effective electronic filing system using Company Data Management tools.
* Circulate in a timely manner minutes of meetings, filling, archiving, both in electronic and paper format, ensuring the action item database up to date.
* Organise meetings and visits (including greeting visitors, arranging rooms, refreshments, equipment, liaising with meeting host and venue staff to ensure meetings run smoothly) including international conferences in support of programme and mission.
* Handling telephone call / queries from both internal / external colleagues and customers.
* Organising high levels of overseas business travel, accommodation in accordance with travel and expenses policy.
* Forming part of the Admin team to ensure smooth operational support and co-operation to cover absence.
The role may require occasional travel for business, and flexibility to work protracted hours as necessary at times of high activity during Proposals Bids, Design Reviews, and Customer Meetings.
* A good standard of Secondary Education.
* Demonstrated experience in an administration/secretarial role.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat.
* User of web based technologies.
* English language skills at negotiation level.
* Able to use of own initiative in handling complex work often under time pressures.
* French or German language would be an advantage.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.