I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
Program Management Asc Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Program Management Asc Manager
Programme Manager required for a 12 month FTC along the South Coast supporting a leading defence organisation...
Job DescriptionProgramme Management Associate Manager
12 month FTC
I am looking to speak with experienced Programme Management professionals on behalf of my client who are a leading defence organisation and require a talented Programme Associate to fulfil a 12 month FTC and support in the following activities:-
* Lead all phases of new product developments through the day-to-day management and successful attainment of all cost, schedule, and technical performance objectives. Manages milestone delivery through adherence to master plans and schedules across the Military Solutions portfolio, identifying program problems and obtaining solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
* The primary focal point for communication with advanced development programme stakeholders, and is responsible for the final review of technical and schedule status.
* The Deputy Programme Manager identifies potential risks and their mitigation, new opportunities, and process improvements within the advanced development project domain.
* The Deputy Programme Manager works in coordination with UK functional line management to ensure all personnel in the organization understand and are compliant with performance management standards.
* Participate in the negotiation of contract, subcontract, and contract changes, as well as memorandums of understanding and teaming/partnering arrangements.
* Drives the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
* Acts as customer contact and the primary partner point of contact for development program activities, leading program review sessions with potential customers. Deputise for Advanced Programmes Programme Director within the Military Systems market segment.
* Supports the establishment of design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
* In close coordination with Business Development, the role is responsible for the delivery of capture strategies and their contribution to related proposal activities. This can involve both internal and customer funding.
* In summary, develops new business and expands current product lines. The role works side-by-side with Business Development & Strategy principals as well as engineering leads to translate customer needs (current and anticipated) into discriminating technical and business solutions for the organisations product lines.
To be considered for this position you will need to have experience: carrying out the above responsibilities as well as exposure within the defence engineering domain. My client are looking for an individual with Programme Management and Capture Management experience to work with the team on Business Development initiatives.
The successful candidate will be customer focused and facing and be able to pull together bid work from the team. Bids will be around broad disciplines related to Maritime and Airborne projects.
Please note: Due to the nature of the opportunity you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.