I am focused on recruiting professionals of all levels within the defence, satellite and telecommunications industries. I excel in recruiting for the harder to fill positions, as the challenge makes me more determined to succeed. Knowing it is going to be difficult makes it all the more worthwhile once you have placed the candidate.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Exciting position for a Capture Manager to join a prestigious defence organisation on the South Coast...
Job DescriptionCapture Manager
12 month FTC
Hampshire - South Coast
I currently have a 12 month fixed-term opportunity working for a world-renowned defence client on the South Coast to be responsible for carrying out 'capture' activities for assigned opportunities and proposals across the entire Military Solutions portfolio. The role is both externally and internally focused and is responsible for the orchestration of all activity associated with the work underpinning the winning of New Business.
The role works closely with customers, Business Development Managers, Programme and Projects Managers and the Proposal Team from the beginning of the business opportunity identification stage through validation, capture plan development, proposal submission and eventual hand off to execution.
* Developing capture plans, in concert with the Programme Directors and the Capture Excellence Team, with the aim of maximising win and delivering compelling and decisive proposals to customers. (Target programmes will typically have a value between $50M - $200M).
* Developing internal business cases for opportunities and determining investment and return strategies. Similarly, developing business cases for supply chain partners to enable external investment into opportunities and product development; assisting and supporting Business Development throughout the strategic planning process.
* Collaborating with Functional Leads to deliver Military Solutions proposals and ensure that opportunities and proposals are delivered under the principles of capture excellence.
Essential requirements to be considered for the position:-
* Ideally require Bachelors degree from an accredited college and capability typically achieved through extensive professional experience. Will also consider individuals with equivalent experience / combined education.
* One or more of the following: Business Development, Programme Management, Capture Management, Technical Lead, Competitive Intelligence Analysis, and/or Marketing in the defence industry
* Proven performance and broad experience with military technology developments and capture campaigns.
* Demonstrated track record of leading capture initiatives, winning new business and leading on major pursuits. Experience developing international pursuits and marketing activities is desired.
* Experience developing tailored program management techniques, and establishing internal controls to manage all program operations and support functions.
* The ability to develop and deliver technical, marketing & business level briefings to senior executives within the business unit.
Due to the nature of the working you will be undertaking, you will be required to undertake the necessary security checks. Once completed, the position is open to take up with immediate effect.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.