Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
I have a new position available for a Production Engineer to join an internationally recognised Manufacturer of components for the Aerospace industry. If you have Electronics experience with Jigs & Fixtures then apply now for more information.
Job DescriptionProduction Engineer
My client are a renowned organisation with a strong Manufacturing & Production presence within the Aerospace industry, offering the highest quality components and fixtures for their global client base.
Due to their new office move they have a new opportunity available for a Production Engineer to join their team which is based closed to Poole.
As the Production Engineer you will be responsible for the design of jigs & fixtures for manufacturing, repair and test processes and operations.
For the position you will have completed a degree in Electronics accompanied with some design experience and knowledge of Solidworks or 3D CAD.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Prepare for, attend, actively and constructively contribute to, and complete actions from Company/Department/Cell meetings and improvement initiatives as required
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with and communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people, up to senior levels
- Results oriented with good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexible as some out of hours and weekend working may be required
- Comply with all Company and personal Health and Safety requirements
- Meet all the requirements defined by the Quality Management System In line with Company objectives and requirements
- Implement improvements and develop effective production techniques to continually improve the processes and mitigate risks from poor design, build, and test
- Ensure that any method or system produced is fully documented and specified.
- Provide an active and effective interface with Engineering to facilitate full manufacturability and testability related input to the integrated design and development process to optimise the manufacturing quality to cost balance.
- Manage the introduction of new products into production ensuring that opportunities to remove all manufacturability issues are identified and actioned before full-time production commences and to mitigate risks from design oversights
- Ensure risk mitigation plans are developed and effective manufacturing methods are gained from closed loop lessons learned and manufacturing learning curve progression
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.