Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
We currently have 9 vacancies available for Assemblers to join a Manufacturer of components for the Aerospace industry. This is a 3 month contract with the potential permanent opportunity at the end.
Job DescriptionProduction Assembler
Operate in various Production Cells performing product assembly, repair and test functions to the requirements of the Master Production Schedule, Quality Management System and other Company imposed targets.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, operating as part of a multi skilled operator pool
- Contribute to providing a 'visitor ready' department utilising 5S techniques and Opportunity For Improvement meetings
- Ensure achievement of required Quality Standards and use of approved Quality Methods whilst working to Standard Job Times
- Fully contribute to achieving Business Unit KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant experience in electronic/electrical/mechanical assembly techniques with a proven track record of competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role
- A working knowledge of MRP systems and Production Control systems and Advanced Manufacturing Techniques
- Computer literate with some working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Able to undertake all activities in a disciplined and professional manner
- Contribute to remaining within operating budgets and achieve cost effectiveness savings where possible
- Team player, with good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Proactive, and self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business, out of hours and weekend working may be required and from time to time you may be required to carry out additional duties within your capability
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.