The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Product Specialist - South
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Product Specialist - South
We are currently looking to speak with individuals from a Microbiology, Virology or Molecular background for a position of Product Specialist.
Job DescriptionProduct Specialist
Field Based - South UK
We are currently working with a global manufacturing organisation and assisting them with the search for a Product Specialist to join their infectious disease department within the medical division of the business.
As a Product Specialist you will be involved in visiting hospitals throughout the Southern area, promoting the companies equipment and training staff on how to use this equipment.
You will be responsible for supporting the Infectious disease and molecular portfolio by providing disease state and application expertise to assist in the growth and maintenance of the business.
Due to the nature of the environment, candidates will need to have experience with Molecular, Microbiology or Virology.
This is a field based position with the need to travel throughout the South of the UK.
What are my responsibilities?
- To work alongside the Head of Clinical Marketing (HCM) and National Sales Manager to identify and agree target customers for the portfolio.
- You will also work with the regional sales team to execute the local sales strategy to drive new sales opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction in existing accounts.
- To drive the development of the market by working with the HCM to engage with Key Opinion Leaders and address market opinion.
- To provide product and platform expertise during the sales and tender process and identifies training needs.
- Acts as the key source of knowledge within the Laboratory Diagnostics team for all scientific questions regarding the ID portfolio.
- Support the HCM in driving marketing, retention and sales programmes providing Business Area specific market assessment, competitive analysis, budget development and business guidance.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Proven expertise in a technical laboratory environment with strong focus on infectious disease serology and molecular diagnostics.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing strategies to successfully meet performance targets.
- Requires professional selling skills in order to achieve targets
- Understand NHS purchasing methods and experience of completing tender documentation.
- Comply with established reporting and record-keeping procedures against set deadlines and standards.
- Self-reliance and motivation
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels
- Ability to influence & participate in cross functional teams not under direct authority
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.