I specialise in the sourcing and acquisition of talent within the oil and gas market. I work with oil and gas professionals, as well as those seeking to transfer their skills into this exciting industry. The typical roles I recruit for include mechanical design, mechanical engineering, electrical design, project management, production and manufacturing.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Currently seeking a Product Owner of Gas Turbines to act as a global authority and responsible for any product change.
Job DescriptionProduct Owner - Gas Turbines
- Global authority for a small gas turbine product - ultimately responsible for any product change in the context of product roadmap/KPI-management
- Owning and managing the product Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), product R&D budget and targets
- Providing coordinated product expertise and technical risk management to our global business
- Ensuring that product and cost focus is maintained within the global functions
- Pro-actively identifying new product opportunities and improving on KPIs
- Work in collaboration with Portfolio Management to define and align Product Strategy and drive implementation
- Manage the overall product R&D budget including initiation and direction of new projects designed to maintain product KPI's and strategic development programmes
- Support R&D Project Mangers to achieve their targets and provide technical leadership to project teams
- Provide and coordinate technical product support to Global Sales and Proposals colleagues including prospective customer product presentations and meetings
- Technical Risk Management as part of the sales bidding process
- Create annual and regular updates for marketing material and critical documents describing product capabilities
- Analysis of competitors products and capabilities
- Reporting to management on product KPI's, performance and R&D progress
- Working closely with Service and Product Support colleagues in resolving product issues
- Strong overall technical knowledge with specific emphasis on gas turbine core technology
- Extensive knowledge of the Gas Turbine business from Development through to Manufacturing, Sales and Service Support
- Ability to work autonomously, be strategically-minded but also entrepreneurial, analytical, creative be a strong team motivator and organise collaboration
- Should be conversant with Design and Development processes
- Should be competent in risk analysis, root cause analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills working within international teams and being able to work closely with other nationalities and cultures both as well as with external Customers and third party suppliers and partners
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Ideally candidate should have leadership experience of multi-disciplined teams
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.