Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Our client is a manufacturing company based in West Berkshire, and it is looking for an administrator to join its team of a temporary basis over a period of 6 months.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Administrator
Contract Length: 6 months
The successful candidate will be very skilled in excel, with some experience in ERP system in a medium dimension company (4S /SAP is an advantage), possibly with a background within the manufacturing industry (basic is enough).
A minimum of 2 year working experience is needed.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the development of product manuals, technical documents and other important marketing communications.
- Ensure profitable growth and performance of product lines in all markets.
- Identify opportunities for expansion into other adjacent categories
- Provide product training across all departments and create training materials in relation to this
- Work with other departments including Sales, Marketing and Operations to define variants and sales packages.
- Data management
- Analyse and control expenditures and budgetary requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
If you are interested in this position and want to learn more please apply here or contact me through my email or direct line.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.