Meet Charlie, junior recruitment consultant in our Manufacturing & Technologies team. He works a variety of engineering roles with clients in many different sectors.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Berkshire, developing a wide range of high quality products and technologies and it is in need of Product Manager to work on a contract basis.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Product Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
In this position you will be working alongside other members of the marketing team to manage product development through the whole life cycle and to create identify potential opportunities within the market.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the development of product manuals, technical documents and other important marketing communications.
- Ensure profitable growth and performance of product lines in all markets.
- Manage product lifecycle from concept through to launch
- Identify opportunities for expansion into other adjacent categories
- Provide product training across all departments and create training materials in relation to this
- Work with other departments including Sales, Marketing and Operations to define variants and sales packages.
- Product reporting
- Analyse and control expenditures related to product development activities to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within product management
- Experience working in data management
- skilled in excel with experience working with an ERP system
If you are interested in this position and want to learn more please apply here or contact me through my email or direct line.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.