I recruit candidates from various backgrounds, ranging from inspection engineers to 3D designers. I’m lucky enough to get to speak to some interesting candidates.
Product Assurance Manager
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Product Assurance Manager
A leading global aviation and aerospace company that is looking for a project assurance manager to join their dynamic IPT team.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibility Areas
To manage a team of Assurance Professionals in the provision of Assurance and Business Improvement Opportunities within Business Sectors and IPTs. Assurance across all aspects of the business i.e. Business Winning, Contract acceptance, Support Solution Development, External Supply Chain and In Service support.
* Work as part of the IPT Management Team covering all aspects of Assurance
* Interact with all levels of management within the business and the Customer
* Manage and develop a Team of Quality Professionals in support of the IPT requirements and also their Career Development
* Manage and develop the Assurance Forward Load within SAP and ensure capable Assurance resources are in place to support this
* Proactive management on Non Conformance including root cause analysis and Failure Review Boards
* Proactive identification and management of risks
* Proactive reporting and metrics to communicate, escalate and address issues and concerns
* Proactive identification and management of Business Improvement Opportunities
* Full understanding of the AS9100C requirements and how they are applied within relevant IPTs
Skills Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* Ideally educated to Degree Level
* Ability to manage and develop a team of Assurance professionals
* Ability to be part of the IPT Senior Management Team and work at all levels in the business, supply chain and customer
* Familiar with all Assurance disciplines within the Defence Electronic Design, Manufacturing and support industry
* Familiar with advanced quality planning
* Capable of deploying Quality Tools and Techniques i.e. Lean, 5S, Root cause analysis, DMAIC
* Proactive Management of Non Conformance within the supply chain
* Ability to identify and deliver change
* Full understanding of the AS9100C requirements and internal auditing requirements
* Ability to develop pro-active metrics and reports in order to identify, drive and measure Business Improvement
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.