Meet Taya, who recruits for Defence and Aerospace jobs.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Are you currently working as a Procurement Officer or Buyer? Have you got Project Management or Procurement Projects experience? Would you like to work for one of the pioneers in the aerospace industry? This role may be right for you. Don't miss your chance, Apply Today!
* The role will be to work with internal customers to manage upfront project planning, coordinating information flow from the internal customers into General Procurement and ensuring any escalations are investigated to a high level of detail.
* Work with General Procurement to ensure that workload planning is managed; Review and coordination with GP staff.
* Issues will be understood, management summaries will be compiled to be agreed with the Key Account Manager before escalation decision.
* Attendance at regular monthly project reviews for investment and project planning to ensure issues are anticipated in advance.
* Managing the customer relationship and propose & agree on actions to improve customer satisfaction to ensure positive win-win relationships.
* Deliver any required procurement projects eg support the implementation of any updates to commodity strategy; support the implementation of any new General Procurement tools.
* Conduct procurement processes, aligned with the strategy agreed, in order to fulfil business needs and provide the internal customers with valued services in compliance with the Airbus General Procurement procedures and guidelines, to full customers' satisfaction.
* Propose, launch and deliver on initiatives contributing to Airbus Savings Programmes using the levers of requirements harmonisation/standardization, challenge technical specifications, volume aggregation, and control of the demand.
* Support the implementation of new General Procurement Tools.
* Good project management skills to perform procurement projects/ call for tenders
* Good knowledge of procurement process
* Good financial awareness
* Good communication and influencing skills
* Good conflict management and conflict resolving skills
* Good organisational skills
* Teamwork and transparency
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Strong adherence to ethics & compliance
* Customer focused and solution-oriented work style, while putting Airbus overall interest first
* Target oriented
* Flexibility to travel
* Innovation (think out of the box)
* Strong involvement and commitment
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.