Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Principle Scrum Master
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Principle Scrum Master
Company overview A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets. The role The Cyber Solutions division is now seeking an experienced SCRUM Master to support programmes of work and its customers.
Job DescriptionSCRUM Master - London
£55,000 - £60,000
Key skills: Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Development
**Candidates must be able to undergo and maintain Secure Government Security Clearance**
A world-leading, global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions across government & commercial markets.
Specialists in Cyber Security, they realise that outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation.
The Cyber Solutions division is now seeking an experienced SCRUM Master to support programmes of work and its customers.
As a SCRUM Master, you will
* Ensure the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and rules
* Manage stakeholder interactions to maximize the value created by the team
* Assist the product owner to manage the Product Backlog effectively
* Be responsible for the successful delivery of the project
* Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed
* Coach and develop the Development team to self-organise and work cross-functionally
* Introduce the operational environment to Scrum best practice where this is not fully adopted or understood
* Lead and coach the organisation in its SCRUM adoption
An Agile & SCRUM guru, you will have extensive experience of performing a SCRUM Master role and ideally within a Government-type organisation. You will also have
* Proven experience within Agile development and SCRUM Master capacity
* Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required
* Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
* A good understanding of available and emerging IT technologies
* Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers
* Project Management experience in Lean/Agile environments
* Practicing knowledge of Kanban
**Candidates must be able to undergo and maintain Government Security Clearance**
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.