Principal Civil Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Principal Civil Engineer
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar numerical discipline • Chartered status via membership of a professional institution • Significant experience in technical delivery of complex water industry engineering projects • Specialism in one or more of water / waste infrastructure or non-infrastructure fields • Habitual collaborator, excellent communicator and relationship developer • Problem solver with a “can do” attitude
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an individual who can both take a strategic view on the market to help shape our service offerings and deliver quality outputs as part of the team. You will need to take the time to understand the needs and challenges of your clients and be able to develop and tailor solutions accordingly. You will be responsible for the technical delivery of projects to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, exceeding client expectations, promoting and marketing all facets of the services during interfaces with clients and other sectors and disciplines, contributing towards the achievement of the business plan and for building networks within the industry.
• Provide strategic input to the South East water leadership team.
• Performing investigation, analysis and design associated with water and waste water projects in line with client and The companies specifications, national standards and codes of practice
• Working in collaboration with other engineers, environmentalists and economists.
• Embracing, promoting and working to a health, safety and well being standard in all that the company does.
• Identifying innovative and optimised technical solutions that satisfy client drivers and go beyond the minimum
• Managing the preparation of project outputs and ensuring that all documentation is current, accurate and in compliance with the quality requirements
• Leading the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing your technical expertise and guidance across teams
• Establish and grow relationships with the client and its partners on technical, commercial and progress matters
• Ensuring projects comply with legislative, quality, safety and environmental standards and objectives
• Selected line management and performance development responsibility for assigned staff
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.