My role allows me to deliver professionals into exciting and challenging positions across the IT and technology sector. I also have responsibility for several major accounts within ARM and thoroughly enjoy working together with companies to find them the best talent for their business needs.
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Do you have experience with Technical Design? Have you worked in a pre-sales and consultancy or customer facing environment? Have you worked specifically within a Test, IT Security, Service Management or Integration environment? This exciting hybrid role could be the next career opportunity for you. As a global company this person can be based at a choice of multiple locations across the UK.
Job DescriptionTechnical Pre-Sales Consultant - multiple locations
Technical specialism in Test, Security, Service Management or Integration
I am working with a global science and technology solutions leader who have an exciting HYBRID opportunity to work as Pre-Sales Technical Consultant. This person can be based at a choice of 4 locations across the UK and will need to have core technical competence in one of four areas; Test, Security, Service Management, and Integration.
What are they looking for?
A rare and exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Pre Sales Consultant responsible for achieving and delivering on the technical objectives for the Technology Group.
This person will be highly technical in their area of expertise, including design and technical architect, coupled with experience within a consultancy, customer facing or pre-sales environment.
* Support the development of strategic
* Develop Technology Frameworks, Roadmaps and solution portfolios
* Develop Technology Roadmaps and solution portfolio of company offerings
* Work with 3rd parties, vendors and partners and develop relationships for technical support
* Develop reference architecture design documents
* Work across the full Pre-Sales role function; qualification, positioning, bid and identify the best technical solution to meet the defined requirements
* Support development of the Bill of Material (BOM) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) required to implement the technical designs developed
* Work closely with division leads, attend customer meetings and conduct presentations where required
* Provide supporting technical documents including High level Designs, SoW, Proposals and RFI responses
* To be a specialist Technical Pre-Sales Architect and Consultant within specific technical specialism
* Technical specialist within one of the following environments; Test, Security, Service Management or Integration
* Expertise design, implementation, and Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work across the business in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
* Strong design & engineering experience; e.g. Architect, Senior System Engineer and Design Lead roles
* TOGAF or equivalent Architecture certification would be desirable
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a Technical Architect role as well as a Pre-Sales consultant.
For more information and to discuss further please APPLY now.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.