Meet Aiden, who specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry and loves pizza!
PMO Project Expediter
PMO Project Expediter
Do you have a good eye for data manipulation? Would you like to work for a Global Automotive supplier? This role exists to provide project data to Management teams.
* Regional and global lead of project administration acc. to Product Development Process PDP and PPP systems.
* Report budget release and consumption on a regular basis (e.g. monthly)
* Monitor data quality and milestones in anticipation of reviews and significant events according to project plan
* Maintain up to date list of Quality Gates (QG) status and lists of open issues by project
* Invite, lead and document relevant project meetings (e.g. Project Review Committee’s - PRC)
* Escalate roadblocks to relevant committees, project leaders and/or management
* Ensure team fulfilment of databank requirements
* Review work instructions and procedures and continuous improvements activities
* Provide support to Project Leaders
* HND/A-Levels or equivalent
* Skills and Experience
* Previous extensive administration experience
* Demonstrates creativity, resilience and resourcefulness in resolving issues and meeting deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills, team player, able to communicate with all levels and disciplines on a European and global level
* Has good eye for detail & high standards of work
* Good time management organisational and prioritising skills
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages
* Previous experience in similar type of organisation
* Experience of using SAP
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to plan and communicate tasks to achieve overall objectives; to review and adjust to meet pressure and priorities
* Must be self motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Ability to persuade others using relevant information, assertiveness and logical argument
* Ability to produce written work in English to a high standard
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.