Aiden specialises in contract recruitment within the Automotive industry, recruiting for a range of roles within design, purchasing, quality and simulation engineering.
PMO Project Expediter
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
PMO Project Expediter
Do you have a good eye for data manipulation? Would you like to work for a Global Automotive supplier? This role exists to provide project data to Management teams.
* Regional and global lead of project administration acc. to Product Development Process PDP and PPP systems.
* Report budget release and consumption on a regular basis (e.g. monthly)
* Monitor data quality and milestones in anticipation of reviews and significant events according to project plan
* Maintain up to date list of Quality Gates (QG) status and lists of open issues by project
* Invite, lead and document relevant project meetings (e.g. Project Review Committee’s - PRC)
* Escalate roadblocks to relevant committees, project leaders and/or management
* Ensure team fulfilment of databank requirements
* Review work instructions and procedures and continuous improvements activities
* Provide support to Project Leaders
* HND/A-Levels or equivalent
* Skills and Experience
* Previous extensive administration experience
* Demonstrates creativity, resilience and resourcefulness in resolving issues and meeting deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills, team player, able to communicate with all levels and disciplines on a European and global level
* Has good eye for detail & high standards of work
* Good time management organisational and prioritising skills
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages
* Previous experience in similar type of organisation
* Experience of using SAP
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to plan and communicate tasks to achieve overall objectives; to review and adjust to meet pressure and priorities
* Must be self motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Ability to persuade others using relevant information, assertiveness and logical argument
* Ability to produce written work in English to a high standard
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.