My specialist area covers a broad spectrum of roles across various disciplines and skills within the information technology sector. I specialise in working with business analysts, business architects and project managers, predominantly in the utilities and marine sectors.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
PMO Analyst 12 month FTC, Salary: £37,000pa + bens Location: Worthing The company A diverse utility company who employ over 2,000 people across the South of England. They have a supply list of over a million households and an investment of up to £2 billion over the past five years - this includes investments in resources, growth and environmental improvements.
Job DescriptionPMO Analyst
12 month FTC, Salary: £37,000pa + bens
A diverse utility company who employ over 2,000 people across the South of England. They have a supply list of over a million households and an investment of up to £2 billion over the past five years - this includes investments in resources, growth and environmental improvements.
At the moment they are currently embarking on a major company-wide transformation programme with the aim of becoming the leading utility company for customer service.
PMO Analyst required to join the change delivery team of a Private Utilities company, with a large customer base across the south east of England. Their extensive Change portfolio is all about moving the business forward by making them more modern and efficient in the way they work, helping to ensure they are keeping pace with their customers' expectations of a responsive and trusted service.
* Provision of a Programme Management Office function to support the Change programme.
* Definition, establishment, monitoring and maintenance of all programme control, governance and reporting processes relating to Programme and Resource Planning.
* Maintenance of the change control process.
* Management and maintenance of the risk and issues register (RAID log), including mitigations
* Production and maintenance of a change programme tracker.
* Provide advice and support to the programme managers to ensure that change teams are engaged and aligned and adopt change and programme management principles (in relation to the above).
* Work with project managers to develop critical path activities and identify dependencies.
* Ensure that programme reporting exposes all key issues and risks to delivery
* Dealing with and analysing queries from programme and project teams in relation to costs against projects and programmes.
* Broad understanding of programme management principles (MSP) applications and approaches in a diverse multi-functional business environment
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills
* experience of project and programme management governance and assurance processes
* analysing and assuring large-scale multi-disciplinary programmes
* RAID log management
* A relevant degree (e.g. Business Studies, Engineering or Scientific disciplines) and relevant programme management related professional qualifications (e.g. P3M3, MSP, PRINCE2) are both essential
* MSP and/or P3M3 portfolio and programme management tools and techniques
* Logical and highly analytical
* Figures and awareness of accounting practices.
* Appreciation of stakeholder management technique
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.