I specialise in contract roles for IT security across major accounts at ARM. I excel in all aspects of full life cycle recruitment across IT and business. Due to my IT security knowledge I am able to reach out to candidates for niche roles which has had a really positive effect on my candidate network.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
My client are currently seeking a Performance Analyst who will be responsible for the delivery of IS performance and status reporting to underpin Operational Service Performance Governance.
Job DescriptionPerformance Analyst
6 month initial contract
My client are currently seeking a Performance Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Staines, Middlesex.
The performance Analyst will;
* Be responsible for the delivery of IS performance and status reporting to underpin Operational Service Performance Governance.
* Be responsible for providing trusted data to executives for key meetings including the Executive Committee, CIO and FCA Conduct scorecard and to various senior business stakeholders.
* Support IS stakeholders to articulate requirements and proactively identify new requirements to develop reports to ensure adequate governance of the IS function alongside the delivery of KPI reports used to communicate IS performance.
* Have experience of Crystal Reports and Service Now.
* Support and implement effective delivery of IS performance and status reporting through Service Management tool, Service-Now
* Build knowledge of our systems and business impacts to support / identify opportunities for improvements
* Lead and drive reporting improvements for IS Services and Operational performance of teams and challenge where appropriate
* Ensure reporting follows set standards and principles for trust and confidence in metrics provided with underpinning version controlled documentation for consistent quality
* Provide reporting support and knowledge across IS to aid maturity and identify issues with data integrity and propose solutions where necessary
* Deliver against the three-year roadmap and strategic direction for IS Operations / Service Management
* Address any queries posted to the teams shared Mailbox and or Service Now queue
* Provide consultancy to teams across IS to enable self-serve reporting from Service-Now and knowledge on how best to provide reporting to suit requirements and to aid decision making (Historic reporting and operational reporting)
* Complete full work assessment for requests and work with stakeholders / customers to ensure reporting is fit for purpose to support strategic goals
* Amend / develop and build reports using Crystal Reports
* Governance of the MI Portal / housekeeping of existing reports to maintain relevance and to reduce duplication. Support the manual production of daily / weekly / fortnightly / monthly and ad hoc reports
* Providing governance by monitoring and investigating where processes are not being adhered too.
* Engage with teams across IS to see whether their reporting is robust and help identify and implement improvements
* Reduce duplication across reporting - keeping it simple
* Develop / improve and maintain working relationships
* Support projects and attend workshops to enhance reporting processes
* Identify / innovate and lead process improvements for the Management Information team to support the function and our stakeholders
Knowledge & Qualifications
* ITIL Foundation Qualification
* Crystal Reports qualification desirable
* Good understanding of IS Operations and key processes
* Service Now Knowledge essential
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite required
* Lean Six Sigma qualifications desirable
* Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Good customer service skills
* Ability to maintain a clear focus on achieving results that meet professional and quality standards
* Good Time Management skills
* Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
* Ability to audit documentation and have a keen eye for detail
* Ability to amend / develop and build reports using Crystal Reports
* Excellent analytical and insight skills
* Process focused
Further details will be given on application for this excellent opportunity at one of the UK's leading organisations. Please note that all candidates must be willing to undergo and Basic level Disclosure Scotland (CRB) and a Credit Check as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.