I specialise in permanent and contract recruitment within aerospace and defence. I excel at resourcing engineering and professional support services within the defence industry encompassing commercial management, operations, planning, PMO, procurement, quality assurance, systems safety and systems/software engineering.
PCB Design Engineer
PCB Design Engineer
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking multiple PCB Design Engineers to join their growing team in Bedfordshire. The role is to develop, design and support electronic assemblies through qualification within the military domain. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job DescriptionJob Title: PCB Design Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits
Location: Bedfordshire (Commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Stevenage, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton)
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking multiple PCB Design Engineers to join their growing team in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The role is to develop, design and support electronic assemblies through qualification within the military domain. Reporting to the Product Technical Leads and Design Team Lead, the successful PCB Design Engineer will be expected to take responsibility for technical decisions of a particular part of the product design, documenting design decisions throughout development and will also need to work with minimum supervision.
The job involves a wide range of Electronic design skills including:
* PCB layout design using Altium Designer.
* Preparation of design review documentation.
* Communicating with internal functions, to ensure all views are gauged and understood before, during and after delivery of the detailed design
* Experience using Altium Designer or similar for PCB layout design.
* Strong experience of PCB Design for high reliability and harsh environments.
* EMC Awareness at product and PCB level
* Ability to support and manage aspects of Assembly, Integration and Test
* Strong team player with good written and verbal communication skills
* Formal Electronics qualification such as HNC/HND/Beng or relevant industry experience
* Embedded I/O interface design - Differential/Single Ended/Safety Discrete interfaces.
* Electronics Product Design and Development for Harsh Environments
* Awareness of DO-254 and IEC61508 Design techniques for safety critical hardware design.
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on 02392458040 or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.