The typical job roles which I recruit for include Project Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical / Mechanical Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Reliability Engineers, RAMS Consultants and Senior Management. I currently work within the Manufacturing & Technologies…
Operations Operative (Tanker)
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Operations Operative (Tanker)
We are looking for Operations Operatives / Vessel Operators to join our Maritime company in London.
Job DescriptionOperations Operative (Tankers)
£24k - £32k per annum
A new opening has become available for an Operations Operative / Vessel Operator / Fleet Operator with our client in London, an international, widely recognised Shipping company.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you the chance to visit international ports, vessels and customers.
As you will be joining the Tanker division at the European HQ in London, it is highly desirable that you have previous experience of working with Tankers within an Operations environment. Experience sailing as a Deck Officer with Tankers will also be ideal.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product Tankers
- Instructing vessels' Masters despatching voyage orders
- Appointing/instructing agents as well as coordinating berthing schedule
- Arranging payment of port charges
- Supporting Chartering Manager regarding vessels' schedule and loadable plans
- Visiting vessels/terminals to obtain technical/commercial feedbacks
- Liaising with Tokyo Head Office as to operational matters in general
- Calculation and settlement of demurrage
- Operations of Bareboat charter in/Time Charter out of Methanol Tankers
- Operations of Time charter in/ Time Charter out of Methanol Tankers
- Commercial Operations of Methanol vessels
- Monitor and check letter of indemnities, Vessels positions , cargo stowage and condition, follow vessels performance , check voyage instructions and voyage log
- Communication with vessels Masters, Charterers and Ship Managers
- Communication with Head Office Tokyo
- Charter party, documentation and International regulations awareness. Follow the press
- Liaison on technical aspects e.g. Bunkers, Dry-docking , Marine incidents
- Liaison between Owners, Charterers, Ship Managers, Agents, Port Authorities for smooth running of vessels.
- Check and arrange remittances on Charter Hire, Brokerage, Insurances , Ship Management fees
- Cash flow forecast, budget profit and loss accounts receivable and payable
- Check and report on monthly ship management reports issued by Ship managers
- Prepare documents for Senior Management on Sales activities.
- Filing of documents and absence cover
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.