Companies need to ensure that their IT facilities are adequate and correctly staffed, otherwise they risk falling behind. I work across multiple roles so my skills need to be well rounded however, I do have a slight preference for more technical roles.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Who are they? A global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company seeking a skilled OBIEE Developer to join their team in Surrey.
Job DescriptionOBIEE Developer - Surrey
£40,000pa - £50,000pa
Who are they?
A global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company seeking a skilled OBIEE Developer to join their team in Surrey.
* Build and enhance existing physical, logical and presentation models in OBIEE Admin tool to meet reporting requirements
* Design and build reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses
* Work with the team to maintain OBIEE security model
* Create and maintain detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle
* Support user community on OBIEE technology and functionality
* Work with support teams to ensure system reliability and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
* Experience of OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development
* Experience creating reports in Oracle's Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (minimum 11g with a preference for 12c experience)
* Experience with Oracle SQL including Oracle 12c
* Experience modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
* Experience developing reports and dashboards.
Other desirable skills:
* Experience with PL/SQL in the Oracle 11g/12c environment
* Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
* Experience migrating legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
* Experience applying data warehousing and database performance optimisation techniques to structured and unstructured datasets.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.