I specialise in contract recruitment within the vehicle technologies and automotive industry. I have a broad experience working with automotive OEMs and UK-based consultancies. Recruiting various roles within design, studio, quality and costing; from technician level through to management.
NVH Test Engineer
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
NVH Test Engineer
We have an opportunity within a leading automotive OEM. You will be based in Gaydon, Warwickshire whilst working with the Braking Refinement Lead Engineer. As an NVH Test Engineer your responsibilities will include acoustic and brake testing high-end vehicles in both Gaydon and test track facilities such as IDIADA proving ground in Spain and the Nardò Technical Center in Southern Italy.
Would you like to work for one of the world's greatest original equipment manufacturers? This exciting role could give you the opportunity to flex your engineering muscles both on and off the test track.
- Making sure chassis and brake designs are compatible with brake refinement targets
- You'll use your engineering knowledge to resolve NVH issues that occur
- You will travel to some of the leading test grounds to work on market-leading vehicles in destinations such as Spain and Italy, so keeping your passport valid is a requirement
- Benchmarking competition, including development of new industry testing
- Working closely with other teams, especially within Chassis Engineering and CAE.
- You will have an understanding in NVH measurement systems (such as LMS)
- You will ideally have an academic background in Acoustics, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, that shows a bias toward Acoustics. (The University of Southampton has had a good track record of success in previous similar roles)
- If you have experience within vehicle test and subject evaluation, this will be a great benefit
- You are able to gain proving ground/test track licenses and be able to drive within the UK without restrictions (we offer training to gain all required licenses).
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is an award-winning authority in technology and engineering recruitment, filling specialist positions across some of the most competitive technology and engineering industries in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.