My clients range from high technology vendors, integrators and consultancies to finance, government and public sector. One of my strengths is definitely my ability to strike up a rapport from the very first call and to build and maintain that relationship.
Network Technical Delivery Lead
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main Job Board to see all our current vacancies.
Network Technical Delivery Lead
An excellent opportunity for a Network Technical Delivery Lead to join a project which includes managing aspects of the infrastructure solution delivery to separate two parts of the business.
Job DescriptionNetwork Technical Delivery Lead
6 months initially
Our client, a major blue-chip company requires an Network Technical Lead who will be required to manage all aspects of the infrastructure solution delivery to separate two parts of the business ensuring that all phases (Scope, Business Case, Plan, Execution, Implementation and Handover etc.) are undertaken and completed in line with cost, time and quality expectations.
The Network Technical Lead will be working closely with the IT Infrastructure team in order to ensure appropriate prioritisation and allocation of resource for specific network/voice/server related projects and it is expected that this is a hands-on role taking direction from the Project Manager.
Skills/Experience needed for the role will include -
- Strong network / firewall (checkpoint, fort iGATE, sonicwall, Cisco ASA)
- Strong server / infrastructure (VMware)
- Some Active Directory (MCSE)
- Some Project Management (ITIL or PRINCE2)
- The ability to document and articulate at all levels
Other experience includes -
- Maintaining excellent relationships with IT and business stakeholders
- Track record of delivering IT development projects to budget and timescale
- The ability to effectively prioritise individual workload and work under pressure
- A deep understanding in all stages of the system lifecycle and proficient in a number of Project Management methods and disciplines
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed focusing on delivering business benefit
- Must have proven track record in managing complex data centre separation, producing technical project plans, leading a mixed team of internal and external resources and articulating complex technical activity into mainstream language and negotiating the required change windows
- Must have operated within tight change control environments (preferably using LanDesk tools) and able to write method statements / risk assessments
- Enjoys a hands on approach to the implementation of network projects.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.