My role allows me to deliver professionals into exciting and challenging positions across the IT and technology sector. I also have responsibility for several major accounts within ARM and thoroughly enjoy working together with companies to find them the best talent for their business needs.
Applications have now closed
Please visit our main job board to see all our current vacancies.
Network Engineer - London Permanent £40,000 - £50,000pa + benefits Key skills: Cisco, Juniper, Bluecoat, Routing, Switching, LAN, WAN
Job DescriptionNetwork Engineer - London
£40,000 - £50,000pa + benefits
Key skills: Cisco, Juniper, Bluecoat, Routing, Switching, LAN, WAN
A global leader in science & technology solutions, working to solve the world's toughest challenges in defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil and commercial markets.
Employing over 30,000 people worldwide, they currently have several, significant UK contracts in-process and work extensively with the UK Government on strategic programmes.
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a team in Central London, supporting an important Government customer.
You will carry out complex network engineering assignments requiring familiarity and expertise with a broad field of engineering and technical knowledge.
* Participate in technical and program reviews at varying levels with management and customers, including review of subcontractor involvement
* Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture
* Devise new approaches, apply existing criteria in new manners and draw conclusions from comparative situations
* Develop and revise network technical documentation
* Evaluate and report on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
* Make decisions on the assessment of tools and network products
* Lead mandated network reviews as required
You will be an experienced Network Engineer with a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of networking including LAN, WAN, Routers, Firewalls and Virtualisation.
Your technical Network background will span Cisco Routers & ASA Firewalls, Cisco switches, F5 Load Balancers, Bluecoat, Juniper & VMware
As a Network Engineer, you will be comfortable with the configuration of all aspects of network equipment, including the following specific areas:
* General configuration
* Routing (EIGRP/BGP)
* Access controls
* Secure configurations to meet Il2/IL3 requirements high availability/multi-context security
* Remote access - SecurID, AD integration,
* Proxies/white lists/black lists
* Creation of firewall rules
* Debugging - firewall rules, routing, packet analysis, VPN phases
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. Our industry coverage includes, but is not limited to: Infrastructure and Built Environment, IT (including Security, Communications, SaaS, ERP, IT Sales, and more) Oil and Gas, Defence, Engineering and Technology, Technical Sales, Energy, Space, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and much, much more. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.